English Heritage: Europe Hewlett Packard: Asia
“The Peoplespace approach has transformed the quality of our working environment and I am still amazed by the amount of practical attractive space that has been created”
Delivered greater capacity and flexibility in 40% less space
Delivered in 8 weeks
Need to modernise culture and accommodation
- Location – Chelsea, London
- Need to encourage collaborative working and support culture change and modernisation
- Need to bring fragmented teams together into a single workspace environment
- Need to upgrade and replacement of mechanical services and roof top plant
Single unified solution maximising benefit opportunities
- Relocated and redesigned histroic document library and research study centre to unlock greater space efficiency opportunities.
- Fully integrated design driving tight coordination of building services and architectural elements, to maximise the sense of space, volume and daylight.
- Upgraded environmental performance of workspace, including new thermal efficient roof.
What was the result? Exceeded expectations and amazed client
- New library and research study center with additional multi purpose functionality, supporting training and conference events and resulting in increased visitor attendance rates, extended opening times and increased revenue.
- The design of the new workspace successfully improved collaboration and supported a culture change and modernisation programme, scheduled to coincide with the project.
- The delivered work environment amazed the client, exceeding expectations for the amount of practical and attractive space.
- Both the office space and study center delivered greater capacity and flexibility in 40% less space.
- Delivered in 8 weeks